events & sponsorships
Randstad proudly supports the Williams F1 team. As the official partner of the Williams F1 team since 2006, Randstad is proud to be affiliated with such an elite global sport.
The Williams F1 team ethos of high performance and acceleration translates well within the world of human resources & recruitment; and fits perfectly with Randstad’s own core belief that success is driven by people, relationships, teamwork, excellence and innovation.
Key facts about the Williams F1 team:
- winner of 16 FIA F1 World Championships
- employs over 500 personnel at its technology campus where the F1 racing cars which compete in every Grand Prix are designed and manufactured
- winner of 2 Queen’s Awards for Export Achievement
- recognised as one of the most enduring and successful organisations in sporting history
- pioneers of the turbocharger technology that changed the face of F1 racing in the mid 1980’s
- Frank Williams holds the honour of being the only team boss in the paddock to have received a knighthood in the Queen’s honours list
Built in cooperation with the City of Amsterdam, the Clipper is a historical reconstruction of a mid-19th century clipper ship. A tribute to the Netherlands’ trading spirit and connection to the sea throughout the ages, the ship also symbolises Randstad’s global aspirations, international reach and our shared pride in our global operation.
During its construction, the Clipper provided work experience and training for 138 people, equipping them with the skills and confidence to succeed in the workforce. The Clipper is fully sea-worthy and offers trainee positions to individuals seeking work experience in operating sailing vessels as well as in the hospitality industry.
For more information, visit www.stadamsterdam.nl .