about the company
Our client is a reputable property development company based in USJ, Subang.
about the job
- Preparing ledgers, accounts receivables & payable, and ensuring it is maintained and reconciled monthly.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecast for projects (based on the percentage of completion method) and annual budgets for the company.
- Report the variances from the established budget and the reason for the variances.
- Interpret the company's financial results and recommend financial actions.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, bankers and statutory bodies.
- Ensure all documents, statements and records comply with financial legal, tax requirements and financial reporting standards.
- Assisting in ad hoc assignments as and when requested by the Superior.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the HOD, you will be managing a team of 2 executives.
skills & experience required
- Local Malaysian with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting. ACCA/CPA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience with the last 2 years in the property or construction industry.
- In-depth knowledge of development projects and HDA requirements, and well-versed in MFRS.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial reports and provide valuable insights to management.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM10,000. They believe in open and honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Senior Executives/Assistant Managers looking for a strong platform to grow their careers.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....