about the company
your future employer is a industry leading company, being a public listed company in Singapore with huge potential and growths that can be expected in the coming years, looking for a key personnel to assist and grow the Financial section in the company.
about the job
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports including analysis and commentaries on variances.
- Ensure financial and statutory reports are in compliance with IFRS.
- Assist in internal and external audit matters of the company during audit periods.
- Preparation of quarterly corporate taxation reports and annual tax return for subsidiary companies and attend to tax queries, including tax automation, collection, provision calculation, reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of quarterly GST filings and monitor compliance with GST policy
about the manager/team
Reports directly to Singapore manager, looking for an independent person to work under minimal supervision.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or any equivalent.
- Experience in statutory and tax reporting
- Experience in SAP/ Power BI/ HRM or any equivalent ERP system and excellent in Excel skills.
- 2 - 4 years experience in Audit Firm is highly valued
- Professional Qualification is an added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS accounting and reporting
met all the requirements above? apply now!
Kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact WeiQi at +6012 515 4569 for further details