about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the largest manufacturing companies in Malaysia, specializing in electrical copper wires, rods and strips. This client of ours experiences exceptional year-to-year growth and is more to come in the coming years
about the job
Our client is currently looking for an Account Executive reporting directly to the Finance Manager. This role requires you to:
- Qualify Professional Certificates such as ACCA/ CIMA/ etc are preferred.
- Assist in the monthly closing for the accounts including preparation of bank reconciliation and liaise with other members of the department on closing entries.
- Expatriate employees payroll and statutory payments including annual EA forms.
- Assist in the preparation of annual salary budgets.
- Provide relevant manpower cost inputs to the monthly costing report.
- Assist in the preparation of annual income tax returns (including preparation of analysis of various expenses and provision movements etc).
- Compilation of quarterly risk management reports of various departments.
- Preparation of management account for dormant companies in the group.
- Preparation & submission of quarterly report to Custom on import of duty free raw materials and components.
- Preparation & submission of bi- monthly sales and monthly service tax return.
- Preparation & submission of quarterly bank negara statistical report (international investment report)·
- Respond to audits and ad hoc inquiries and requests from Custom and IRB.
- Assists the HOD in annual statutory audit including compilation of the relevant information for the auditors.
- Preparation of ad -hoc analysis as requested by HOD.
about the manager / team
You will be reporting to the Finance Manager, who is extremely kind and helpful in providing guidance to those that is willing to learn and be successful
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Professional certifications such as ACCA/CPA/CIMA or similar qualifications
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills are highly preferred
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Finance industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 5,000.00
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Finance industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries.