about the company
Your future employer is a public listed company that is involved in the procurement and processing of products; as well as the importation, warehousing, distribution and marketing of various products in Malaysia. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Assist HOD to review GL, AR and Daily transactions
- Assist in coordinating monthly closing & reporting
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
- Responsible for month end financial closing
- Ensure accounting data and records are up to date
- Compile and perform analysis on financial reports
- Respond to requests from Group, local business and auditors
- Support finance transformation project
- Oversee the bookkeeping function for GL
- Overseeing accounts payable and accounts receivable related
- Supports budgeting and forecasting financial activities
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 2 years experience in related field
about the manager/team
Reporting to the HOD, she is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for INDIVIDUALS such as yourselves looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details....