about the company
Randstad is partnering with a public listed manufacturing company in Malaysia that is leading in the copper industry. This company has shown positive trends in its yearly performance with high level of appreciation in its share prices in the KLSE.
about the job
Our client is currently looking for an Account Executive and this role directly reports to the General Manager of Finance. This role expects you to:
- Prepare full set of accounts (AP, AR, Bank Reconciliation, GL, etc.)
- Day to day accounting operation such as journal entries, month end closing, financial statement preparation, bank reconciliation, inter-company balance reconciliation
- Prepare, analyze and submission of monthly management account, cash flow forecast, salary budgets, monthly costing reports etc.
- Preparation of quarterly reports and submission to all relevant organizations and parties
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents for annual audit and tax inquiries and requests
- Assist HOD with statutory audit
about the manager / team
- You will be reporting to the General Manager of Finance, who is extremely helpful in providing guidance and believes in achieving fixed results in a timely manner
skills & experience required
- Candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field is preferred
- Professional Certificates such as ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently and have self-initiative when necessary
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Account and Finance industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 5,000.00
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Account and Finance industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.email@example.com to apply or contact Bryant at +6016-4140218 for further enquiries.