about the company
Your future employer is one of the WORLD’s leading BPO and Insurance provider that has operations globally and is one of Malaysia’s TOP and largest BPO and Insurance providers. Currently they have a have selected Malaysia to set-up one of its kind Actuarial Division Services. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a team of Actuarial Experts to assist and lead the Actuarial division in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Actuarial experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- 3 to 8 years of Prophet modeling experience in Malaysian market with knowledge on local regulations(MFRS).
- Experience in working on advanced Prophet coding techniques like array variables, Extended formula, Calculation looping and Rebasing and Use of features like modules, Debugger
- Knowledge of modeling products from scratch based on Product specifications.
- Knowledge of modeling Takaful products.
- Knowledge of the process for Prophet modeling for the group Internal economic capital assessment. Knowledge on Modeling as well as capital assessment is mandatory.
- Working knowledge on Group wide Supervision framework (GWS). Should have knowledge on modeling and reporting of GMCR and GPCR
- Knowledge to model and report on Group Internal Economic capital Assessment and Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA).
- Ability to Integrate products to reduce number of master products being used.
- Ability to merge libraries, Products between workspaces and to upgrade libraries.
- System testing , Unit Testing, Spreadsheet preparation for testing model changes.
- Basic Actuarial degree.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the APAC team lead, they are a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Actuary / Actuarial Managers looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details....