You will play an important role as per below:
- You will be preparing and processing the client’s fulfilment and inventory enquiry, including stock monitoring, sales proposals, sales reports, stock planning and stock report, and delivery tracking.
- You will be monitoring sales quotations, following up with customers and taking necessary steps to expedite the execution of a purchase order to be confirmed.
- You will be soliciting customer feedback and communicate issues to management and related departments for a proper solution and reverting to the customer.
- You will be assisting in new product development, maintaining a sustainable business plan, and developing a new customer based.
Other administrative tasks:
- You will be preparing daily payments to suppliers and preparing customer ageing reports.
- You will communicate with the warehouse team and assist in manpower arrangements including project scheduling.
- You will be maintaining & renew licencing such as business licence, insurance, manpower permit, lorry inspection and others.
- You are responsible for daily office arrangements and management supplies.