about the company
Your future employer is a Shopping Mall and is currently looking for an Advertising & Promotions Executive. They are now looking to grow extensively and finding the right talent within this year.
about the job
- Plan and execute advertising campaigns and thematic/tactical promotions within the allocated budget
- Implement marketing strategy, upon agreed by the management
- Develop a consistent communications strategy to enhance and maintain the consistency of the mall's image, positioning and identity
- Generate revenue through leasing of advertising space in the mall to tenants and external parties
- Plan and executive new, creative, exciting, and innovative ideas to attract visitors, which may cover a wide range of thematic campaigns, promotion activities, special events and roadshows in the mall
- Work closely and develop a strategic partnership with tenants and partners, for example, banks and multinational corporations on joint/cross promotions
- Ensure that all visual displays in the mall are in proper manner and execute corrective measures if it is found otherwise
- Build rapport with tenants, media, public and local authority for mutual understandings and benefits
- Substantially add value to the mall by identifying and maximising revenue opportunities for retail assets through income-driving activities from casual leasing and supplementary income sources
- Act as Duty Manager on weekends, public holidays and special occasions
about the team
Our client is looking to add to their team to feed the needs of their new projects. The hiring company has teams of good sizes and proper support.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Event Management/Mass Communications/Advertising/Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in event management in a shopping mall
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Ambitious and aggressive characters with extensive technical knowledge and experience
culture and benefits
The hiring companies offer great development and internal career advancement opportunities. They have great work environment and value trust, transparency and a constant strive of excellence among their employees.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, dob in your resume.