about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the leading oil and gas company in Malaysia, with year-to-year growth, one could expect to grow their career with this company
about the job
Our client is currently looking Assistant Finance Manager / Senior Accountant directly reporting to Finance Manager. This role expects you to:
Assists Senior Finance Manager in (i) managing the financial reporting from subsidiaries/BUs under Malaysia PSCs, (ii) review/perform analysis of subsidiaries/BUs under Malaysia PSCs (which includes active oversight on annual budget submission, periodic forecasting, budget monitoring, cash flow planning, tax compliance, tax planning, adherence to all relevant accounting policies) and (iii) coordinating information flow between Group Finance and subsidiaries/BUs under Malaysia PSCs.
- Overall responsible for financial reporting of subsidiaries/BUs under Malaysia PSCs.
- Responsible for review/preparation of analysis of monthly financial statements, as well as inputs for quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
- Work closely with subsidiaries/BUs’ Finance department and reporting team, to enhance quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Assists in cash flow planning of subsidiaries/BUs under Malaysia PSCs, taking into consideration requirements of other BUs of the Group.
- Promote consistency and alignment of processes/format across subsidiaries/BUs under Malaysia PSCs.
- Other ad-hoc duties as prescribed by superiors and to assist in achieving Finance Department’s objectives.
about the manager / team
- You will be reporting to the Finance Manager, who are extremely helpful in providing guidance and believes in achieving fixed results in a timely manner
skills & experience required
- Possess at least Degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA, ACCA or relevant qualification
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant working experience in auditing (preferably with the Big Four) and/or accounting
- Well verse with MFRS/IFRS accounting and statutory financial statements requirements
- Possess strong organizational capabilities, including managing deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- Possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a team
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in English
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is preferred
- Advantageous if possess the following:
- Experience in Malaysia PSC JV accounting and group financial reporting;
- Experience in SUN System;
- Experience in KLSE (Bursa) reporting.
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in interested to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 14,000.00 and benefits.
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.email@example.com to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries....