about the company
Our client is a glc.
about the role
They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager, Talent Management & Succession Planning to join them. Your focus will be on creating and implementing comprehensive talent management strategies and succession plans that align with the business objectives and facilitate the growth and advancement of employees.. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Coordinate the new initiatives on talent management for the company.
- Ensure targeted communication and capacity building programs in the talent management process
- Coordinating Performance Improvement Plan
- Develop and implement relevant career management programmes / initiatives to support the divisions in the efforts around talent and succession pipeline management.
- Provide and coordinate career paths counselling and conduct retention interviews to engage and retain the employee talent pool
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager, you will work closely with another 2 teammates.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 7 years of relevant working experience. You have experience in managing a Performance Management System. Familiarity with SAP SuccessFactors is an added advantage.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....