about the company
Your future employer, is a global enterprise engaged in Shared Service businesses around the world. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Looking into US GAAP, SOX and compliance matters ensuring all processes are in line and up to expectation.
- Assist HOD to review, supervise on daily operations/transactional processing to ensure the compliance of company SOP, relevant regulations, laws & reporting requirements
- Assist in coordinating AP monthly closing & reporting
- Prepare weekly, monthly financial schedules for HOD review
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
- Overseeing all accounts payable related
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Supports budgeting and forecasting financial activities
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 5 years experience in related field
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Group Controller, she is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. She believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details....