- Competitive salary and benefits
- Experience to build a growing brand in Malaysia
- Can be based in either Kelantan, Terengganu or Pahang
about the company
Our client is the world's 5th largest branded manufacturer for their respective product under the personal hygiene care category. They are a global player in the FMCG industry having reached millions of homes in more than 100 countries.
Our client's carries products ranging from home care, hygiene and tissue paper.
about the job
As the Area Sales Manager for the East Coast, you will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Assist in setting up new distributor organisation including regional distributors at the assigned region which is Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang.
- Manage distributor teams to deliver listings and annual agreements with key retailers
- Manage distributor operations sales team, sales opportunity and achievement, collection, category strategy implementation
- Managing, training and providing overall guidance to sales team
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the FMCG Industry
- To be based in the East Coast, either in Kelantan, Terengganu or Pahang
- Proven leadership skills
To apply to this opportunity, simply click on "apply" to submit your application. Alternatively, you can submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org