about the company
Our client is part of a global conglomerate in Asia. They are an FMCG company specialising in personal care, wellness and home care products. Our client also has presence in over 40 countries and has a strong global footprint and operates through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures, and distribution partnerships.
about the job
This role reports to the Head of Sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the sales channels of modern trade and general trade through their network of distributors in East Malaysia. Additionally, the Area Sales Manager will lead and manage a team of sales representatives and merchandisers to achieve sales targets and grow market share in the region
- Develop and execute sales plans and strategies to achieve sales targets and revenue goals.
- Manage and develop the company's network of distributors to ensure they are aligned with their brand objectives and provide outstanding customer service
- Prepare and analyze sales reports, forecasting reports, and budgetary reports to ensure proper budget management and cost control
- Conduct regular sales meetings, training sessions, and performance reviews with sales team to ensure their effectiveness and provide coaching and guidance as needed
- 3 years of experience in the FMCG industry in sales and distribution management
- Familiar with either the Sabah or Sarawak region
- Willingness to travel frequently within the region
If you are interested in the opportunity, kindly click on "apply" to submit your application. Alternatively, you can share your updated CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org"