about the company
Our client is one of the leading affiliate global network that recorded great successes for their publishers and advertisers. With the HQ based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, they are also present in other countries with active Asia and Global expansion. The clientele spans across various B2B and B2C industries (E-commerce, Software, Lifestyle & Travel, and more).
The company is multi-cultural with expats leading various core positions. You will be part of an international team with a diverse growth mindset for growth.
Location: Malaysia office based in Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur.
Work mode: Hybrid - 1 or 2 times back to office per week.
Benefits: Medical coverage, insurance, parking.
about the job
This role reports directly to the CEO and you will have a few managerial-level subordinates reporting to you.
- You will strategize, develop and implement business plans that aligns with the company goals, whilst working closely with the CEO.
- You understand, plan, and lead regional operations - this includes reviewing and launching various campaigns to encourage affiliates.
- You lead the teams (Business Development & Client Relations) and be responsible for regions revenue and other KPIs.
- You identify, strategize, and recommend new opportunities to grow the business and increase efficiency for advertisers.
- You actively develop connections with (new & existing) advertisers in specific regions, create strategies for their growth, and take any other required steps to enhance revenue within the company's network
- You gather and examine data regarding current and potential affiliates and competitors, monitoring changes in circumstances, and researching and analyzing the competition policy as it relates to affiliates.
- 5-7+ years of experience in a Strategy/ Business Development/ Client Relations - in an affiliate platform/ program from the same industry, or via E-commerce/ Digital platforms.
- Proven success with strong project management skills to collaborate and manage projects effectively.
- Experience in the acquisition, on-boarding, and coordination of affiliates for CPA and CPR models in Asia
- Excellent communication skills with ability to negotiate, problem-solve & influence others.
- Demonstrates strong organization and pro-activity with the ability to multitask efficiently, adept at pivoting swiftly and leading confidently amidst uncertain and constantly evolving situations.
- This role is open to Malaysians and expats.
how to apply
If this role interests you, please click on the appropriate link to apply online. Alternatively, please send your resume to Gwen at email@example.com. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.