about the company
Your future employer is a Property Investment Holding Company, that has completed multiple projects in the past, and is currently looking for an Asset Manager for their hotel projects.
about the job
- Conceptualize and develop Asset Performance Management strategies for the properties owned by the company
- Improve the asset performance and unleash the hidden values of the company's assets by emphasizing the return on investment (ROI) and cost optimization
- Liaise and coordinate with the relevant agencies and consultants in the selection and evaluation of suitable hospitality assets for acquisition
- Source and evaluate appropriate operators and brands for various types of hospitality assets
- Develop and implement branding and marketing strategies
- Working closely with the internal planning & design department and external project & asset management consultants in coordinating the process of asset enhancement to ensure best use of the assets
- Oversee feasibility studies, consultancy engagement, design coordination and costing
- Work closely with all relevant parties to meet expectations of guest experience, safety and service
- Oversee budget review, material research, tender evaluation and interview with potential bidders
- Monitor specific projects to ensure timely completion and prompt identification of potential challenges
- Acquire up to date knowledge of FF&E, construction materials, fabrication and installation techniques, along with new products and processes to assure state of the art planning, review assistance and potential cost containment
- Carry out analysis of revenue, demand generators and financial reporting to evaluate the asset performance
- Interpret detailed profit and loss statement reports on the assets
- Liaise with the service providers to ensure proper performance of periodic on-site inspection and spot deficiencies in cleanliness, service levels and property conditions and take corrective actions to meet the standard of asset performance
- Review and analyse reports and annual operating budgets
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Property/Real Estate Management or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in asset management
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Willing to travel for work
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....