about the company
Our client is an Asian based FMCG personal care and home care company. They have been in business for over 30 years and are still growing and expanding to this day. If you are a high-performing individual, you will have the opportunity to advance and showcase your skills here. Our client values and emphasises employee engagement and professional development to create an atmosphere where people feel connected to something special.
about the job
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager.
- Managing a designated product portfolio in relation to it’s marketing activities.
- Design and carry out marketing campaigns inline with company direction
- Communicating effectively about said campaigns and implementing them in a timely and punctual manner.
- Innovate, manage and/or renovate through a data driven lens.
- Monitor, evaluate and manage budget and funds
- Keep informed and updated on market trends, competitors and utilize such data for growth
- Analyze and utilize consumer data for growth (ie consumer’s value pulse)
skills and experience required
- Tertiary education
- 2 to 4 years of brand marketing in the FMCG industry
- Familiar with data analytical tools (Nielsen, Kantar ect.)
- Good communication, presentation, analytical, and result driven mind
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies....