about the company
Our client is a company within the education industry.
- Up to RM 9,000 + performance bonus
- Opportunity to work with a fast moving organisation.
about the role
They are currently looking for an Assistant C&B Manager to join them. You will oversee the development, alignment, implementation, and maintenance of the compensation programs, including organizational design, market benchmarking, salary structures and developing salary budgets, to analyze and improve the internal equity and competitive market position. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
- Ensure all the C&B policies are updated timely in the company’s portal
- Manage annual employee benefits and insurance plans, perform annual salary benchmarking
- Design benefit programs (insurance, wellness etc.)
- Manage monthly payroll processing with a high degree of accuracy in accordance with company policies
- Responsible for all statutory contributions; ensure compliance with the latest statutory legislation and ensure all statutory deadlines are met on a monthly/yearly basis
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the Senior HR Manager, and will be leading a team of 2 to 3 members.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 5 years of relevant working experience. You demonstrated professional competence and success in C&B or Rewards management, as well as the ability to operate effectively in a fast-changing environment. Is that you?
In return, you will get a monthly salary up to RM 9,000 plus bonuses. More importantly, it will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast moving and growing organisation.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....