about the company
Our client is a leading producer of canned goods, known for their high-quality products and commitment to sustainability. With a history dating back several decades, the company has established a reputation for providing consumers with a wide range of delicious and healthy canned food options. From fruits and vegetables to soups and sauces, our client offers something for everyone, made from the freshest ingredients sourced from local farmers.
about the job
You will be reporting to the General Manager for Exports
Your main duties include:
- Handle export documentation that comply with the shipping declaration requirement
- Coordinate and liaise with planning, production and logistics departments on stock planning and shipping arrangements
- Ensure export shipments are arranged on time
- Prepare monthly sales report and follow up on customer's sale
- Generate reports for management review
- Handle customer's inquiries and complaints
- Good leadership to monitor closely on the work and able to coach the team whenever is required
- At least 2 years of experience in Exports, preferably with FMCG products
- Must posses at least a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, kindly submit your application by clicking on "apply". Alternatively, you can share your updated CV to "email@example.com"