about the company
Your future employer is a key player in the medical industry that is involved in medical products manufacturing and advancing technology present in Malaysia and Australia. Getting ready for future plans and looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Assist HOD in preparing full set of accounts and financial statements for designated entities in compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Accurately prepare & post journal entries into the system
- Work alongside teams to gather financial data and participate in process improvements
- Perform accounts receivable, payable, including monthly billings and statement run/distribution, payments follow up, accounts reconciliation and financial reporting
- Gather data for tax returns including GST and corporate tax returns
- Coordinate with auditors, company secretaries, and tax agents
- Manage payroll for foreign entities and provide financial analyses
- At least 5 years experience in full sets of accounting
- Audit experience will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- SAP will be an added advantage
about the manager/team
Reporting to the HOD, who is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for INDIVIDUALS such as yourselves looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Vanessa Chin at +6016 980 1232 for further details....