about the company
The company has been actively engaged in the oil and energy industry for numerous years, establishing a formidable position within the market. With a robust foundation, it intends to strategically expand further in the foreseeable future. They are looking to expand the company and in search for individuals with solid years of accounting and finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Responsible for comprehensive finance and accounting operations, including financial and management reporting, tax compliance, annual audit, financial planning, and analysis.
- Implement strong financial controls to ensure adherence to tax laws and local regulations.
- Prepare and analyze financial and management reports, ensuring accuracy and timely submission.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes, actively monitoring key financial targets through regular performance reviews with businesses.
- Manage Treasury functions, maintaining optimal cash flow levels, monitoring, controlling, and reviewing banking facilities to ensure compliance.
- • Provide guidance to staff on handling non-routine reporting transactions.
- At least 2 years experience in related field
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, he is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for INDIVIDUALS such as yourselves looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with a strong management team.
Kindly contact Jay Yap at +6012-3793016 for further details....