about the company
Our client is a public listed property development company with multiple ongoing townships and pocket land residential projects.
about the job
Responsible for overall Contracts & Commercial matters.
- Prepare project preliminary budget and updating the preliminary budget.
- Preparation of pre-tender estimates and tender documents.
- Prepare the approved list of tenderers and shortlist for tenders.
- Collate expression of interest from tenderers.
- Organise collection of tender documents.
- Organise tender interviews.
- Evaluate and recommend the successful tenderer for GM’s, Director’s, and Board’s approval.
- Oversee the whole tender exercise.
- Prepare the letter of awards for the successful tenderer.
- Notify the various parties on the identity of the successful tenderer.
- Supervise the cost control measures and ensuring compliance by the various parties.
- Oversee the proper contract administration by the respective parties.
- Pre-qualification of contractors.
- Oversee the administration of the Department.
- Advise GM on contractual matters.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Manager, she is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial number of years. She believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has good team spirit working under this manager.
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying/Building Technology.
- Malaysian resident with a minimum of 8 years in the landscape construction industry.
- Good working knowledge of pre- and post-contract works, cost control, budget and contractual liaison.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. Salary up to RM8,000 per month.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking for a stable and fulfilling career.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at 012 395 9922 for further details....