about the company
Your future employer is a reputable retail consultancy company in the market. The leasing team is expanding extensively and looking for the right talents who can add value to the company's business, as the company has secured a couple of exciting projects with wide range of clients.
about the job
- Understand market demand, perform market research and develop a feasible leasing plan for clients/landlords
- Develop rapport with tenants, retailers, stakeholders, business partners, landlords, etc
- Source new and suitable tenants in line with the tenant mix planning
- Conceptualize and develop strategies that will increase the occupancy of the malls and retail properties for the landlords
- Prepare weekly activity reports and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants
- Preparation of budget and rental plan
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience in mall or commercial leasing
- Driven, ambitious and aggressive character
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Willing to travel
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply directly through this advertisement. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....