about the company
Our client is a mid-size property developer based in Petaling Jaya.
about the job
You're responsible to support the development and implementation of ESG/sustainability strategies within the organization. You will be tasked with identifying opportunities for sustainable practices, evaluating the environmental impact of current operations and implementing ESG/sustainability initiatives.
- Developing and implementing ESG/sustainability initiatives, policies, and strategies that align with the company's goals and values.
- Identify opportunities for ESG/sustainable practices and develop plans to reduce the organization's environmental footprint.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate sustainability practices into business operations.
- Conduct environmental assessments to evaluate the impact of current operations and make recommendations for improvement.
- Conducting internal sustainability audits and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and report on progress towards ESG/sustainability goals to senior management and stakeholders.
- Identifying and managing risks associated with sustainability initiatives and ensuring compliance with regulations and best practices.
- Educating employees and stakeholders on ESG/sustainability best practices and their role in achieving sustainability goals.
- Manage and maintain relationships with sustainability organizations and partners.
- Support the preparation of sustainability report.
- Support the Russell assessment and/or external audit.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and trends in sustainability.
- Contribute to the preparation of yearly budget for sustainability activities and monitor the expenses.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Sustainability Manager, you’ll be working closely with the functional heads.
skills & experience required
- Local Malaysian with a bachelor’s degree in environmental science, sustainability, or business administration.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sustainability management or a related field.
- Knowledge of ESG/sustainability best practices, regulations, and auditing requirements.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM8,000. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for executives looking for a strong platform to grow their careers.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....