about the company
Our client is a European based FMCG food processing company. They have been in business for over 30 years and are growing and expanding in the Asia Pacific. If you are a high-performing independent leader, you will have the opportunity to establish your own team here. Our client values and emphasizes employee engagement and professional development to create an atmosphere where people feel connected to something special.
about the job
Reporting to the Marketing Director in Europe.
This is a newly created position.
- Build open and effective relationships with other departments, strategic partners and area managers.
- Oversee product development for the assigned portfolio branding.
- Build, communicate and maintain up-to-date marketing calendar.
- Manage Professional Exhibition campaigns and events around Asia Pacific.
- Develop the marketing efforts and tools for Sales support.
- Engage with digital agencies to direct digital marketing
- Execute marketing plans
- Manage and analyze the marketing budget to optimize the ROI with the Marketing Director.
- Keep up to date with competitor activities and execute plans accordingly.
- Organize training sessions with the technical support (Chefs) with the Sales team.
about the manager/team
You will be working closely with the Marketing Director, R&D team, Branch Managers & Area Managers across the APAC region.
skills and experience required
- Tertiary education
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in the FMCG industry or F&B marketing
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skill
- On necessary occasions, be willing to travel to site (Pasir Gudang, Johor)