about the company
My client is a global high end manufacturer and retailer of suitcases of luggage.
about the job
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director.
- Develop and execute marketing plan and strategy
- Set up clear and quantifiable KPI by working closely with regional team to devise integrated , creative and appropriate marketing activities
- Plan and execute ATL and BTL, online & social media, CRM & Pubclic Relations marketing promotions, events and retail marketing
- Build strategic relationships with shopping malls and business partners to explore collaboration
- Amplify global and regional assets with local adaptation, responsible to gatekeep all artworks development and marketing collaterals prodcution to ensure alignment with brand guideline
skills and experience required
- Tertiary education
- Minimum 5 years of marketing and public relations experience in the consumer space
- Commercial-savvy, proactive and strong communication
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies. Or write to Shawn Phee at email@example.com