about the company
Your future employer is a reputable developer in Kuala Lumpur. The team is expanding extensively and looking forward to bringing awesome experience to shoppers.
about the job
- Be in charge of budgeting, planning, advertising, promotions, community relations, public relations and sponsorship
- Promote and lease out promotional spaces to media agencies, tenants and vendors
- Assist in the overall marketing functions of the mall business
- Plan, organize, implement and monitor mall events, advertising activities, marketing campaigns, function or exhibition and review effectiveness of events and promotions for improvement
- Manage and develop e-newsletter from the website as required
- Incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions
- Assist in preparing the annual marketing plan and ensure that marketing agendas are achieved
- Work with external advertising and public relations agencies to implement mall branding and other marketing
- Develop and implement strategies to attract footfall and eventually increase revenue of the mall
- Work closely with tenants and leasing team on joint promotional activities
- Implement marketing strategies and conduct customer segmentation through understanding the market trends and customers' needs
- Keep updated with latest mall marketing trends, digital innovations and communication channels
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Event Management, Mass Communications, Advertising, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in event management/marketing in a shopping mall/commercial property
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Ambitious and aggressive characters
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/xinrou-teh/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, dob in your resume....