about the company
Randstad is partnering with a MNC company that specializes in providing total logistics solutions. The company is expanding their business in Malaysia and looking for talented assistant sales managers to join their organization.
duties and responsibility
- Responsible for promoting and selling the company’s logistics services, and maintaining sales goals, pipeline, and objectives.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships, assessing client specific needs and creating solutions which fits company’s logistics sales strategy.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets for the sector in Freight Forwarding (Air & Sea) for both Import and Export Markets, Transport and Container Division Businesses.
- Actively organizing sales activities and working closely with internal stakeholders to develop new initiatives to drive sales growth and support business expansion.
- Establish sales business plan to promote and sell services to existing or potential clients which target to expand customer databases.
- Proactive to gather market intelligence, comprehend of competitor’s activities and ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare competitive quotations and tailored recommendations to customers.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, preferable major in business administration, marketing, logistics and/or supply chain management.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in sales related to the shipping or logistics industry with forwarder market is required for this position.
- Strong industry knowledge, logistics requirements, market trend and proven sales track record.
- Open Communication, understanding of multinational communication structure.
- Must have excellent selling, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Assistant Sales Manager - 3PL Logistics) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.