about the company:
Randstad is partnering with a MNC company who is one of the top players in the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC). The company is expanding their sales team and looking for a talented Assistant Sales Manager to be part of the company.
duties and responsibility:
- Raise brand awareness and profile within the industry by promoting the company products to key stakeholders in the decision-making process including mechanical contractors, service contactors, design consultants and end-users.
- Influence key decision makers by upselling the benefits of the company products in a
detailed manner including lower energy use, reliability and longer lasting.Support with the preparation and delivery of project tenders that accurately reflect
both customer requirements and optimum product positioning.Maintain a high level of project knowledge through regular customer follow-ups and
visits.Achieve sales budget and win rate through effective negotiation to ensure the best
outcomes for both the company and the customer, within the company pricing and credit
structures.Identify new opportunities such as new sales channels, new customers &
applications suitable for new and existing products.
- Degree holder preferably in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the HVAC market is essential.
- Prior experience in regional export sales would also be advantageous.
- Excellent understanding the commercial & industrial HVAC market and sales cycles and the ability to apply sales strategies accordingly.
- The ability to interpret and understand technical designs and translate it to product
how to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Assistant Sales Manager - HVAC) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.