about the company
Randstad is partnering with an international company that specializes in aluminium extrusion. The company is going through an expansion plan and looking to grow their business. They are looking for a talented Assistant Supply Chain Manager as part of their growth plan.
duties and responsibility
- Overseeing and managing inventory of materials
- Assessing, planning and managing delivery options and schedules
- Chartering of vessel; monitoring and managing vessel performance.
- Reviewing and negotiating of supply and delivery terms; ensuring compliance of applicable guidelines and requirements.
- Liaising and collaborating with relevant internal departments including Finance, Port Operations and Production to ensure supply efficiency.
- Analysing and producing reports on inventory, freight market, as well as material cost.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in supply chain / procurement and logistic
- Proactive with strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Critical thinking, meticulous and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses good interpersonal skill and a team player
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Assistant Supply Chain Manager) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.