about the company
Our client is a public listed conglomerate with core business activities in financial services, retail, hotels, property investment & development, automotive, food & beverage, and telecommunication.
about the job
- Undertaking research and feasibility studies on proposals, evaluating financials as well as qualitative and quantitative aspects of proposals.
- Prepare schemes, presentation papers, announcements or circulars on the Proposals.
- Assist superiors to ensure the proposal complied with all relevant guidelines and laws as well as complying with the disclosure requirements of the relevant regulatory authorities, where applicable.
- Review presentation materials, legal documents, reports, submissions, and documents to shareholders and public investors.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Director, he is a supportive and solution-oriented leader. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economics. ACCA/CPA preferred.
- Local Malaysians with a minimum of 3 years of working experience in handling corporate finance transactions and/or due diligence.
- Knowledge of the capital markets, securities law and guidelines issued by the relevant authorities.
- Excellent communication, research and presentation skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with competitive salaries and bonuses. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for corporate finance specialists looking for a strong platform to grow their careers.
For immediate consideration, kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com