about the company
Our client is part of a global conglomerate in Asia. They are an FMCG company specialising in personal care, wellness and home care products. Our client also has presence in over 40 countries and has a strong global footprint and operates through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures, and distribution partnerships.
about the job
This role reports to the Head of Marketing & E-Commerce
- To plan on Online Marketing Strategies and tactical implementation of campaigns to drive profitability, effectiveness and improve online sales
- Drive customer specific e-commerce initiatives and opportunities to grow online market share and brand presence and maximising conversion across the funnels.
- Build a long-term relationship with e-commerce partners and their operational teams
- Develop social media strategy to find opportunities to improve on user engagement based on data insights
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, E-Commerce or related field with minimum 3 years of hands-on working experience in e-Commerce role
- Good understanding of large scale e-Commerce platform operations
- Possess working experience with E-Commerce or experience in working in an FMCG company
If you are seeking new opportunities for yourself this year, click on the "apply" button to submit your application. Alternatively, you can share your updated CV to "email@example.com"