about the company
Your future employer is a public listed company that is involved in the procurement and processing of products; as well as the importation, warehousing, distribution and marketing of various products in Malaysia. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
- Assist HOD to review, supervise on daily operations/transactional processing to ensure the compliance of company SOP, relevant regulations, laws & reporting requirements
- Assist in coordinating monthly closing & reporting
- Prepare weekly, monthly financial schedules for HOD review
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
- Analyse and present financial data, report, budget, business plans etc. for forecasting cost and budget control
- Preparing audited financial statements
- Financial reporting, management accounting, Budgeting reviews
- Overseeing all accounts payable and accounts receivable related
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Supports budgeting and forecasting financial activities
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 5 years experience in related field
about the manager/team
Reporting to the HOD, she is a hands-on person who has been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. He believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team works well and has a good team spirit.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believes in open & honest communication, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Finance Managers looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with strong management team.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Kevin Chow at +6016 209 2345 for further details...