Randstad is partnering the market leader for food packaging company. The company is currently looking for an Asst Quality Manager to join them.
You will need to:
- Ensuring effective standards/operating procedures are maintained and/or developed from the receiving/incoming of materials, during the in-process manufacturing stages as well as during the final outgoing stage for all products with clearly established tolerances critical control points and process limits, which meet customer, statutory, regulatory requirements
- Handling all customer complaints by preparing clear and concise reports within the established timeframes by co-ordinating with the required personnel and ensuring a full root cause analysis is carried out and proper CAPA is taken to address the issues.
- To ensure that the QMS and all SOP’s strictly adhere to customer statutory requirements, GMP, BRC Standards and Food Safety requirements and assisting in ensuring that continuous improvements are made to all existing systems and practices.
- To ensure that accurate process controls/limits have been accurately identified which enable for process capability studies to be carried out by carrying out SPC studies and relevant tools, for all product categories.
- Candidates should have an Engineering or Quality Assurance background
- Experience within the manufacturing industry for a minimum of 5 years will be preferred.
How to apply?
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com or Whatsapp only to +6016-663 9410 with provided your latest CV....