about the company
Randstad is partnering with a well established manufacturer company and they are expanding their operation at Malaysia and looking for an Automation Engineer as part of their strategic growth.
about the team | manager
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Team Size: 20
Regions covered: Malaysia
Excellent remuneration package
about the job
- Conducting troubleshooting skills on PLC/Instrumentation/MCC and able to understand wiring/loop/MCC drawings
- Helping to automate the manufacturing production line
- Experience with IoT/ Digital
skill and experience required
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience as a Digital or Automation Engineer for at least 2 years, in the industrial sector deploying solutions to processes and entire plants
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. You may contact lincoln | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.linkedin.com/in/lincoln824/ | https://www.randstad.com.my/jobs/q-lincoln/.