about the company
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join an international Tech-Marketing solutions company. You will be based in the Kuala Lumpur office with a growth-centric and vibrant team. Upon joining, you will go through a well structured on-boarding and training program.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Open communication and forward thinking culture
- Mental wellness leaves
- Training and certifications
- Project based overseas travel opportunities
- Company-wide hobby clubs (book, badminton, basketball, yoga, etc) with weekly activities
about the team
The team that you will be a part of are strongly capable with their knowledge, technical skills, and soft skills.
Part of the leading team within the B2B industry, you can expect to lead a team of specialists from various functions (Performance Marketing, SEO, Content, and more) to achieve marketing goals.
about the job
- Supervise and assist in carrying out effective B2B marketing campaigns across various platforms, industries, and customer segments that align with the client's objectives and have a measurable impact.
- Lead and consult clients through weekly meeting and by providing a well-rounded update on operations, ensuring alignment, and exchanging innovative ideas.
- Take the lead in optimizing and evaluating program effectiveness while identifying new opportunities for clients to pursue
- Provide support to the leadership team in monitoring KPIs for success and addressing any potential delivery issues or concerns about meeting client expectations.
- Minimum 5-8 years of working experience in B2B Marketing (preferably in Tech, Software)
- 3+ years of experience in program, change management, or project management within a
fast-paced metrics driven environment.
- Excellent communication & storytelling skills (in English as you will be speaking to clients based in the US) to understand, present, negotiate, and navigate conversations with clients and internal teams.
- Experience with project management, process or operations improvement.
how to apply
If this role interests you, please click on the appropriate link to apply online. Alternatively, please send your resume to Gwen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.