about the company
you will be joining a leading technology provider who specializes in offering unique and innovative software solutions to global tech corporations such as Facebook, Microsoft, Youtube and LinkedIn. As one of the most trusted partners in media technology, this company is always at the forefront of groundbreaking tech innovation, pioneering market leading advances based on cloud and software efficiency. Having a huge team of passionate, creative and dedicated developers working on this ever expanding industry, they are always on the lookout for talents who share similar values.
culture & benefits
- 13th month salary
- hybrid work mode (2/3 days work in office per week)
- opportunity to work with international clients from Japan, US, UK
about the role
as a software development engineer, you are required to help develop media management solutions through the company’s platforms. This position requires you to be hands on with strong programming skills with ambition to take on new challenges as it involves close collaboration with other development teams in the company in order to deliver quality software solutions to their international clients. You will have direct involvement in the full aspects of software development lifecycle.
about the job
- responsible for application design and development, collaborating with technical architects
- product implementation and code reviews to ensure compliance with coding practice
- create and maintain unit tests
- carry out engineering test before handing over to QA
- investigate and rectify reported systems error
- apply software development practices including SDLC in an Agile Scrum environment.
- opportunities to work with people from across the globe, primarily in US, Japan and UK
knowledge, skills and experience
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 3 years of software development experience on C#.Net framework, HTML, WCF, WPF, REST
- familiarity with Object Oriented Design, Data Structures and Design Patterns
- understanding of MSSQL server, NUnit Testing, SVN, Git will be an added advantage
- experience in debugging large scale systems and applications on Windows platform
- team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- has a strong passion for technology and is keen to learn
- good verbal and communication skills to liaise with their international counterparts
how to apply
Interested candidates may email email@example.com or contact Eugene Fo at +6014 640 4098 for a confidential discussion....