about the job
- Identify and acquire new sites as well as manage retail assets to deliver corporate targets and maximise sales/profit for the business
- Serve as the sole contributor to lead the expansion plan of the company, review and recommend suitable sites for expansion and identify target locations by conducting various feasibility studies and segmented strategy
- Spearhead global franchise expansion plan for SEA region
- Identify franchise opportunities, establish strategic partnerships and manage relationships with franchisees
- Identify, assess, and pursue potential franchise opportunities globally, ensuring alignment with company's brand vision and values
- Conduct market analysis to identify untapped regions and develop market entry strategies
- Ensure consistency in brand representation across all franchise outlets, maintaining high-quality standards and customer experience
- Develop and implement sales strategies to drive revenue growth through franchise operations
- Demonstrated experience in expanding franchises internationally, understanding diverse markets and consumer behaviors
- Ensure franchisees adhere to company policies, standards, and legal requirements
- Prepare regular reports on franchise performance, market trends, and potential growth areas
- Perform acquisition due diligence and analysis of specific properties including financial analysis
- Analyse the business reports regularly, understand the challenges of the market and competitors’ development and others local business with regards to the global direction, and propose improvement strategies to management
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience in business development, franchise management and store expansion, with proven track record
- Acquired with retail leasing, strategic expansion and store development experience, preferably within F&B space
- Wide range of network with landlords and retail property owners
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, dob in your resume....