about the job
- Responsible to undertake the total sales administrative functions, in support of the Sales team.
- Undertake the Sales Order cycle, such as preparing and processing sales orders, delivery orders, purchase orders and invoicing.
- Undertake other order transactions related to loaned units meant for demonstration, samples, returns, warranty, etc. as and when necessary.
- Ensure delivery is effected based on customers’ requests.
- Prepare and update delivery status for submission to customers based on order confirmation from suppliers.
- Liaise and follow up with suppliers on delivery enquiries, order status, and other matters.
- Follow up with the internal purchasing team on delivery status.
- Ensure prompt delivery of goods.
- Ensure customers are provided with the necessary documents, such as packing lists, upon delivery of goods.
- Handle and follow up with telephone enquiries.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and teamwork with the Sales team.
- Handling of all for our processes necessary documentation (Customer P/O, S/O, D/O).
- Minimum diploma/degree qualification.
- At least 3-5 years’ of working experience in sales and customer service administration.
- Good command of English and local languages.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).