about the company
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to supports the process improvement and automation activities in the Shared Service Centre (SSC) and engage with the Group in a consultancy manner.
- Reporting to: Centre of Excellence Lead
- Company Size: 100 and above
- Regions covered: Region
- Be part of the Centre of Excellence Team
about the job
- Help the CoE lead scope and estimate process improvement engagements with countries.
- Evaluate and assess production processes for improvement opportunities, either through process change or automation and create Cost Benefit Analyses (CBAs) for countries performing automation.
- Assist the robot technical configuration team in resolving issues.
- Assist the SSC in year-on-year process improvement activities.
- Monitor and track KPIs of the resulting process improvement activities.
- Document process diagrams, SOPs and other materials to support process improvement activities.
- Set standards for documentation for Tricor Group.
- Identify and quantify process improvement opportunities in SSC and/or business unit assessments.
- Assist in ensuring the Automation CoE remains net-neutral on profit and loss.
- At least 5 years of business analysis, project execution working experience in process improvement through formal methodologies (Six Sigma/TQM/Service Design)
- Desirable to have Prince2 and PMP certification.
- Advantage if candidate works in Centre of Excellence or similar kind of work environment.
- Someone who handles senior stakeholder management is a must.
- Must have experience in carry out cost benefit analysis as well as TOM Design.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Business Analyst or call Jonathan at 0138168988 if you are interested with the job)
Senior Manager- Digital and Emerging Technology...