about the company
My client is a European company specializing in providing innovative solutions and high-quality services and products across the globe. They are looking for a Business Analyst who can bridge the gap between tech and business.
about the job
You will be responsible for working closely with our project managers, developers, and stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, create user stories, and develop project documentation. You will be expected to utilize Jira and Confluence to manage and track project progress, maintain project documentation, and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Work closely with project managers, developers, and stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements.
- Create and maintain project documentation, including user stories, use cases, process flows, and functional specifications.
- Utilize Jira and Confluence to manage and track project progress, maintain project documentation, and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication between technical and non-technical team members.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that requirements are accurately translated into functional specifications.
- Participate in project planning and estimation activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and software development life cycle (SDLC).
about the manager/team
As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals from around the world who are committed to excellence and innovation.
If you are a Business Analyst with a passion for delivering exceptional client service and have the skills and qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Click APPLY or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org