about the company
Randstad is partnering with a global MNC in the F&B industry and they are currently looking for a Business Control, Risk and Compliance Manager to grow with this company.
about the job
As a Business Control, Risk and Compliance Manager, you are expected to:
- Develop and implement strategies and processes to control food wastage within the organization.
- Ensure licensing compliance by obtaining and maintaining all necessary permits and licenses related to food service.
- Review and manage all insurance policies to guarantee comprehensive coverage and risk mitigation.
- Act as an individual contributor in the initial stages and be prepared to lead and manage a team of two mid-level headcounts as the department grows.
- Establish and maintain effective compliance, risk management, and internal control frameworks.
- Conduct risk assessments, identify potential risks, and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure adherence to compliance and risk management standards.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant laws and regulations and ensure the organization's compliance.
- Train and educate staff on compliance and risk management best practices.
- Communicate effectively in both English and Malay to interact with a diverse team and oversee kitchen operations when necessary.
skills & experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management, or a related field. Master's degree or relevant certifications is a plus.
- Proven experience (X+ years) in business control, compliance, and risk management, preferably in the F & B or hotel industry.
- Expertise in food wastage control strategies and licensing compliance.
- Strong understanding of insurance policies and risk assessment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to manage a team effectively.
- Adaptability to a new role and ability to establish processes and procedures.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Malay is mandatory.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in interested to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 10,000.00 and benefits.
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries....