about the company
Randstad has recently partnered with the largest mobile payment company in the world helping businesses securely accept payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. They are looking to hire a motivated and adventurous Business Development Director to help them grow their business in South East Asia region.
about the job
- Develop and maintain partnerships with top SEA online merchants, leveraging on product and technical resources to expand the partnership in local markets and business areas
- Find new market opportunities based on payment and digital marketing solutions to enable online merchants in local markets
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to help influence and fulfil the global payments strategy requirements for local online merchants of client companies
- Own and grow a portfolio of key online merchants in SEA local markets, meeting team’s strategic and financial goals
- Raise industrial awareness and increase the impact in target SEA countries
- Translate local insights and trends to product features and drive synergies with local partners to improve the user experience, growing the local business performance on global strategic platforms
about the manager/team
You will be working with a global team in expanding the SEA business.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor degree or above with at least 6 years of relevant experiences
- Strong abilities to work, communicate and connect with leaders in the industry to grow strategic accounts
- Independent and self-driven, with continuous breakthroughs and innovative ideas
- Ability to see an overall strategic picture and break it down into actionable items
- Ability to inspire the team to work collaboratively to achieve mutual goals
- Proficient in English
how to apply
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, you can send your resume to me for a confidential discussion.
Desmond Lee | Randstad | firstname.lastname@example.org