about the company
Our clients currently involves in a few projects across Malaysia. Presently we have multiple clients working alongside government projects and we are looking for strong business developments candidates.
about the role
The roles available are similiar to the general job description required for each positions. Projects ranging from water, building, infra, consultancies as well as project management companies.
- Business development for clients within the industry
- Coordination between pre and post projects
- Assigning resources to deliver works within budget, time, quality and regulatory standards
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
culture and benefits
Despite the pandemic, our clients are not offering a paycut and have been marching on well while recruiting for their current projects. It's an opportunity to be back to the workforce, with a dynamic culture and objective to meet the companies budget. Salary can be discussed based on your current package.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Pep Chia, email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/pepchia/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, dob in your resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted....