about the company
Randstad is partnering with a UK based MNC company that specializes in producing automotive parts & components. The company is expanding their business and currently looking for a Business Development Manager as part of their growth strategy.
duties and responsibility:
- to identify and aggressively source for new business opportunities both locally and globally.
- to develop and implement strategies to meet/exceed annual revenue and sales targets.
- to maintain good, professional working relationships and effective communications with existing and new customers.
- to plan, monitor and execute sales plans.
- to conduct regular sales meetings on the status of targeted/ new customers.
- to attend to all customer's enquiries professionally.
- to coordinate to provide technical support to customers.
- to report progress made with targeted new business and new RFQs received on bi-weekly basis.
- minimum 8-10 years of working experience in Sales and Marketing field
- proven record of increasing company revenue
- excellent knowledge of the sales and/or C components to the automotive industry.
- experience in handling MNCs and/or customers across ASEAN
- ability to identify market segments and potential markets.
- good in customer relationship management
- travelling is required
how to apply:
please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Business Development Manager - Automotive) or call Herbert at 012-9625399 if you are interested in the job....