about the company
Our client provides a range of personal care and household products to customers in the South East Asia region. The company offers a wide range of high-quality and innovative products, including personal care items, household cleaning products, and insecticides, among others.
about the job
As a Business Development Manager for Exports. You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing international business opportunities to drive growth and increase market share for the company.
- Close coordination with sales team, training and development to align them with organisational objectives
- Manage national distributors in countries like Nepal, Bangladesh and Taiwan
- Execution of Annual sales & marketing plans
- Appointing distributors in new emerging markets
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing in the FMCG industry
- Experience in the Personal Care/Cosmetics industry. Having travelled and worked in South Asian countries would be an added advantage
- Work experience in countries like Bangladesh, Nepal will be an added advantage.
If you are currently seeking for new opportunities, you can click on "apply" to submit your application. Alternatively, you can also submit your updated CV to email@example.com