about the company
Randstad is partnering with a MNC company that specialises in the factory automation solutions business. The company is expanding their automation business unit and looking for a business development manager as part of their strategic growth plan.
about the team
You will be directly reporting to the General Manager. You will be managing a team of 4 people including 3 sales engineers and 1 admin. The company has a great culture where high performance, integrity and teamwork will be rewarded.
duties and responsibility
- Responsible for factory automation (FA) business development, engaging new partners for business growth.
- Engagement with governmental agencies and education institutions to promote FA Solutions to support industry initiatives for Industrial Transformation.
- Involve as a team member in Proof of concept of new solution development.
- Successfully lead a team of sales engineers and help to expand their market territory.
- Responsible for marketing and promotion for FA business growth.
- Business development in the vertical market for Palm Oil, F&B and other manufacturing Industries.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with factory automation product/solution selling experience.
- Strong network/connection within manufacturing industry will be added advantage
- Strong in Networking skills, Negotiation skills & Strategic prospecting skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com with ( subject title: Business Development Manager - Factory Automation) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.