about the company:
Randstad is partnering with an international company that specializes in producing machine & cutting tools for various industries. The company is expanding their sales team and looking for talented business development managers to be part of their strategic growth.
duties and responsibility:
- Drive the machine tools business targets (Machine sales & maintenance service) by working out solutions to targeted customers to secure new and/or retain existing customers.
- Present to potential customer decision makers /BOD to secure the order.
- Manage the manpower on service and installation to drive the business agenda.
- Feedback market intelligence in a scheduled manner cohesively across various functions to foster engagement.
- Develop insights thru research and data qualification to form strategies to meet the business plan
- Must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any Engineering related field
- At least 8-10 Year(s) of working experience in business development spectrum
- Prior experience in dealing with machine tool, cutting tool or CNC machine will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience managing a team of sales and service individual will be added value
how to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Business Development Manager - Machine Tool) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job....