about the company
Your future employer has completed multiple reputable projects in the past, and is currently hiring for a Business Development Manager for the further expansion of their property development team.
about the job
- Source appropriate land for development via direct purchase/joint venture aligned with company strategy.
- Acquire land in established markets with potential of generating GDV
- Execute plans to meet Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and long-term business goals.
- Engage with clients for knowledge exchange and business network building.
- Conduct market research, mapping, and analysis.
- Identify potential land for acquisition.
- Present land acquisition proposals to Management/LAC.
about the team
As the construction and property industry are warming up again, our client is looking to add to their team to feed the needs of their new projects. The hiring company has teams of supportive members and clear core values.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree from any relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Property Development with 4 years experience in land acquisition and activation
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills.
- Experience in company expansion and possess a strong network.
culture and benefits
The hiring companies offer great development and internal career advancement opportunities. They have a great work environment with support, transparency and a constant strive of excellence among their employees.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested with the role above, you can click apply now or write to me via email at email@example.com. On the other hand, you may also reach out to me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/janette-c-607883165.