about the company
Randstad is partnering with a MNC company who is leading a global automotive manufacturing group. The company is expanding their business currently and looking for a business expansion manager at the moment as part of their growth strategy.
duties and responsibility
- Explore expansion opportunities for the company service and product line to develop the company footprint.
- Initiate and encourage new transversal projects and profitable business opportunities in the region
- Proactively develop new tools to increase efficiency. Profit analysis of project milestones
- Negotiate with local authorities to leverage incentives opportunities.
- Regional expenses plan coordination and consolidation
- Degree in Engineering/supply chain/ business
- Atleast 10 years of experience in new business/project expansion.
- Experience in automotive manufacturing industry will be added advantage
- Strong in Networking skills, Negotiation skills & Strategic prospecting skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Business Expansion Manager - Automotive) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job.